Run 4 Purple is a marathon team for those interested in taking a stand against the negative stigmas of epilepsy. Epilepsy affects more than 65 million people globally. One in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime, be a champion and take a stand against this epidemic. Join us in this fight against epilepsy, sign up to Run 4 Purple. Together we can make a difference.
In memory of Ezra Schwartz
When you register, your credit card will be charged a non refundable registration fee based on the distance you're running. The registration fee signals your intent to reach your minimum fundraising commitment in support of Hope Time Cure Epilepsy Foundation. Register now.
What you need to do:
· Pay Registration Fee
· Train for and Run whatever distance you choose
What you can do:
· Recruit 5+ runners and get a 2023 Run4Purple Nike Hat (Only available to recruiters)
What you get from us:
· Personalized runner kit
· Invitation to numerous race weekend events
· Pay registration fee
- 5K (does not go through Old City): $30
- 10K: $45
- Half Marathon: $60
- Full Marathon: $76
· Raise a minimum of $360 utilizing your personalized running page and donation link
· Additional gifts/prizes will be given to those who reach
Search for the participant you would like to sponsor.
Show your support for Hope Time Cure with a pledge and give hope to children and their families experiencing epilepsy.
As a pledge partner, you will be among the most dedicated Hope Time Cure supporters that ensures the advancement of programming in collaboration with the Pediatric Epilepsy Program at the Mass General Hospital.