Run 4 Purple is a marathon team for those interested in taking a stand against the negative stigmas of epilepsy. Epilepsy affects more than 65 million people globally. One in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime, be a champion and take a stand against this epidemic. Join us in this fight against epilepsy, sign up to Run 4 Purple. Together we can make a difference.
In memory of Ezra Schwartz
When you register, your credit card will be charged a non refundable registration fee based on the distance you're running. The registration fee signals your intent to reach your minimum fundraising commitment in support of Hope Time Cure Epilepsy Foundation. Register now.
What you need to do:
· Pay Registration Fee
· Train for and Run whatever distance you choose
What you can do:
· Recruit 5+ runners and get a 2021 Run4Purple Nike Hat (Only available to recruiters)
What you get from us:
· Personalized runner kit
· Invitation to numerous race weekend events
Sign-Up as individual or family
· Family Option - sign up and fundraise as a family (Option is for nuclear families living in the same house ONLY)
· Pay registration fee
- 18+: $36
- Under 18: $25
· Individual option ($250 minimum for all)
· Family option (minimum goal per participant)
- 18+: $250 minimum
- 14-18: $175 minimum
- Under 14: $100 minimum
Search for the participant you would like to sponsor.
Show your support for Hope Time Cure with a pledge and give hope to children and their families experiencing epilepsy.
As a pledge partner, you will be among the most dedicated Hope Time Cure supporters that ensures the advancement of programming in collaboration with the Pediatric Epilepsy Program at the Mass General Hospital.